My Dad

2

Posted by jomac | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on September 4, 2012

My Dad is funny and tall and workshard and watchesover and is important from Akuac.

My Dad is special because he loves me and makes Mum coffees.  Seb.

The best Dad in the world is my Dad . He is hilarious and funny every day . Molly

My Dad is special. He gives me hugs and he is funny. Brandon

I love my super special Da d because he is loving caring and funny. Natalie

I love my Dad because he always supports me .He makes me score goals in soccerand he encourages me to go for new stuff.  Zac

My lovely Dad is kind and he is very very special. Matthew

I love my Dad because he is loving and kind and he plays with me . James

The best Dad in the world is my Dad because he gives me hugs and kisses . He is smart and tall but most of all he’s Awesome and of course I love him a lot. Lauren

I love Dad because he gives me hugs and kisses.I love my Dad because he is special to me and he is kind and supports me. Alex

I love my Dad because he gets special stuff for my birthday. He works hard and is sporty special and kind . Natalia.

My Daddy is the best Daddy in the whole entire  Worldbecaues he gives me treats. When I go to bed he gives me hugs and kisses and he is special. Sienna.

I love my Dad because he is smart, tall, awesome, special and also he is funny and he lets me buy stuff that I want. I like playing basketball with him in the garden . I love my Dad. Angelo

I love my Dad because he is kind and he tickles me and plays games with me. Ava

I love my Dad because he plays with me and he goes on the trampoline. Jacob

I love my Daddy because he is the best Dad anyone could ever have. I love him and he loves me back. He is sooo awesome and to me. I LOVE MY DAD ! Will

I love my dad because he is funny, kind, plays games with me and tickles me. He is very special. Jessica

My Dad is the best!!! He is Special and smart and I love him. My Dad also plays with me and he supports me at basketball and we win. Dylan

Comments (2)

Hi JM!

I think your Dads will be very proud to read all your wonderful reflections!

I hope you all had a great day with your Dads and families on Father’s Day.
How did you celebrate the day?

From Mrs Kennedy

All these dads will have fun reading.
From Piers and dylan

Write a comment